Wednesday 11 July 2012

Some of my bunting....


I used to make miles of this - not so much of late.  This is an old composite of my bunting from Flickr.  some of you may have this ;) (this is my first attempt at a face thingy!!).

War has been launched against Pinterest and though I am fearful of some of the people there who post the most fearful comments I will persist!  What a carry on - I am a middle-aged (and a little bit more..) woman who was just having a nice time sharing my things...the shine goes off that a little each day so I am looking into my blog becoming a private blog (I think that means that you will all be able to see it but no one else).  Mmmmm


6 comments:

  1. Good evening Jenny, hope you are not fed up of me constantly saying how lovely your stuff is, I do love the bunting though and a little corner of my day is always sunny when I read your blog, thankyou! Kind Regards Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help feeling Pinterest is a bit like swearing - my mum always said if you repeatedly use the "f" word it shows a lack of imagination and vocabulary. If Pinterest has to keep pinching your pictures without your permission well frankly that is just plain rude (and no I didn't delete the "f" word). Philippa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw hope you're ok, and thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. Why do people have to spoil things for others? As Mrs Thumper said "if youcan't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"? Have a lovely evening xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought i better come out of stalkerdom before you vanish from my blog list!
    I don't get pinterest, i do get bunting but i have a strange love hate relationship with it... love it so much when it is done but the whole getting the sides and the point straight just drive me a little potty... am a little ocd-ish!

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! Where can we shop in person or online?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza what a great, colourful collection of bunting... confession time... I've only recently become a fan of bunting and all thanks to you!!

    ReplyDelete